Friday, October 24, 2008


Shopping for Others


Today's lucky recipient is Christina, who I gather doesn't wear heels generally. You'll be relieved to see this pair is not a Mary Jane, and she'll be relieved to see she's getting a wedgie instead of a pair of spike heels.


These puppies are from Chloe, and ring up at a cool $800. Hey! That's my lucky number, 800 is! Anyhoo, these'd look cute on you, C. You really should think of purchasing them. If you find them on a 90% off rack. I'm just saying...

3 comments:

Vinogirl said...

I love those 'puppies' almost as much as my puppies!

Christina RN LMT said...

OMG! They are teh sexeh!
I'm drooling now. And since I can't decide which color I like better, I think I'll just get BOTH. You are very smart to remember I can't do the spikey heels. Wedges are perfect!
And I love the texture of suede. You are as always brilliant.

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, almost forgot...THANK YOU!!!