Tuesday, February 07, 2006


She's got Marty Feldman Boobs (sung to the tune of Bette Davis Eyes)
I have to post this here - I just posted it as a comment on Big Dick's blog, but I want to go on record on my own blog as having said this...

Having large ta-tas, I have to chime in on the implant thingie. I don't have a problem with people having surgery to improve their appearance and self-esteem, I just think it's tragic how many bad doctors are supported by the industry because of high demand. I mean, isn't it sad when you see a botched boob job? Lop-sided, peculiarly out of proportion, or my favorite: skin stretched so tightly over the implant that you can read the Dow-Corning logo and serial number from the outside. *Sheesh* I mean seriously. If you can only afford the down-market big-lots version of a breast-implant surgeon, by all means, wait until you CAN afford someone with decent references!

Oh, and uh, what's up with those hideous torchiere lamps you always see in unfortunate looking home-grown nudie photos. After the dazzlement of these disturbing knockers wore off, I noticed the ubiquitous ugly lamp making an appearance as per usual. Despite my love of BD's writing, I take pains to avoid the homemade nastiness that is usually festooning his lair, and a shocking number of soul-killing photos seem to have this very lamp. I'm just saying...

7 comments:

Kim Carney said...

Yikes, i dont know which nipple to look at, making me dizzy

phlegmfatale said...

Honestly, Becky - I think it's the primitive brain taking over - men go into some sort of fog when they see tits. They're hardwired for it.

Yeah, it's like an optical illusion, Kimmer. Or cellular mitosis - it's 2 cells at the instant before division. With the nuclei struggling for independence. Ew. I don't know what's worse, the fact that this boob job happened, or the fact that this woman was willing to be photographed. It's a sick world.

Dick said...

I don't give a damn if they're fake or real, large or small.
I like tits, I love them all.

phlegmfatale said...

I marvel at your perpetual state of equal-opportunity boob-fest-ishness, Dick. I marvel and I respect. Big ups to ya! And small ups. And asymmetrical ups, etc.

Anonymous said...

My mind cannot make sense of the picture..did she have some out -too much off the outsides - or have some in, or is it wrong nipple placement? Poor girl they look as hard as rocks.
Picture a purple leotard it kind of looks like Madonna.

phlegmfatale said...

I think her frame is too tiny for the size implants,and I think they were badly placed. Perhaps smaller implants with slight nip adjustment would have worked. The possibility just occurred to me that perhaps this is a sex change, because that chest looks like it must have been an ironing-board pre-op. Ewwww.

jenny said...

um... i think something's wrong here, let me think about it for a minute...