Thursday, February 16, 2006

Don't we all just love and prefer Hillary Duff's old God-given teeth to the new Martha Raye-style chompers she now sports? Talk about a crunked-out grill. Any day now, she'll be doing commercials for Depends™ and AARP™.
















In other late-breaking news: Saddam Hussein is going to stand in as substitute for judges on American Idol. "YO dawg- you're going to Hollywood!"

Didn't his mama learn him not to point? I'm seeing six more pointing back at him. Oh, I forgot. His mama probably lived in the barn with all the other brood mares. Hmm... What would Saddams mama blog???

7 comments:

Arthur Quiller Couch said...

Does this Duff really merit your time? Now Sharon Stone, perhaps ...

phlegmfatale said...

Now, arthur, if Shaz displays a poorly groomed crotch-shot in Basic Instinct II, well, trust me when I say she'll fall under the annihilating glare of my withering contempt, and all for your reading pleasure. For now, the Duff is young and cute and straying off the reservation, and must be made an example to others...

Har har, ben. I'd say 9 times out of ten, from a technical standpoint I agree with Simon rather than with the others. His little asides are unnecessarily cruel, but that's what's deemed good tv, innit?

Jay said...

Hmm. I really wondered how Hilary and Saddam were going to be related. And then they weren't. Jeez, you could have made something up!

The Individualist said...

Had a screwed up, terribly concentrated look on my face and was trying to figure out where his thumbs were pointing. :D lol
And not to mention, failed miserably. Does he still have them? Or have those guys cut them off?

Twisted Lady said...

Oh! Those teeth!

*neigh*

phlegmfatale said...

Rocky (Racquel) has left a new comment on your post "2/16/2006 01:01:00 PM":

I'm guessing that Sadaam was pointing at La Duff's new chompers and insisting that as the president of the sovereign state of Iraq, he deserved such flamboyance much more than some pop tartlet.

phlegmfatale said...

Maybe he blew his fake teeth budget on hair dye and lawyers, and I'm convinced he has a lobbyist working Ted Kennedy's office...