Sunday, February 12, 2006

...and speaking of plastic...

Just found this--HAD to post it. Sheesh. That forehead looks so taut you could bounce a bowling ball off it. This is worse than her pee-pants photo. I'll bet they injected ass-fat under her eyes for that preternaturally not-baggagey look.

Now that I'm looking at this magazine, I'm astonished these publishers can stay in business. I could stick a pencil up my bum and write more engaging copy than "do-now desire boosters" and "your shocking holiday safety diaries." WTF???

This shit goes a long way toward explaining how not-found-in-nature countenances are celebrated as beautiful. Disturbing.

7 comments:

Liz said...

I find it really interesting that she grew up as a blond SoCal girlie girl. She's sort of doing a reverse Michael Jackson.

phlegmfatale said...

Har har har. Yup. That's what it is. At least MJ is having the decency lately to take it to the other hemisphere and cover that mess up with a burkha! Like I said, I'd rather see the peepee photo anyday than a closeup of her morphing mug.

Maven said...

Ah behold the power of airbrushing:)

PS: WTF was up with her pee pants pic? I saw that and was disturbed by it.

Rocky (Racquel) said...

LOL Thanks P for the best laugh I had all day!!

phlegmfatale said...

I'm happy to help out, rocky!

Dunno, nuggetmaven - I'll try to find it again and post the pee pants.

St. Casserole said...

I don't even recognize Miss Taut Forehead Woman.
Good grief!

phlegmfatale said...

It's Fergie from the Blackeyed Peas. She's the one who peed her pants on stage in San Diego