Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday, Puppy Sunday - I'm flying! Look ma-- no paws!










As you know, Miss Mandible is besotted with her orange ball. One property of this hard rubber sphere is that when applied to chain link fence with enough force, it becomes firmly embedded in the square, not quite popping through.


This is a 6' fence, btw, and the ball was over my head. Jumpling McJumperson weighs about 15 pounds and stands about 9" at the shoulder.

Here we see her attempts one and two at hanging from the ball and writhing, with finally the third photo which documents her successful attempt to pull the sword from the ston-- er, I'm getting my stories mixed up. Anyhoo, our little Miss Joan of Bark has finally liberated the ball-ball so now more fetch may ensue.


She's a happy girl. Spastic, but happy. Bless her little pea-picking heart!

7 comments:

Jay G said...

Joan of Bark - Bwahahahaha!!!

Miz Minka said...

That just made my Sunday! Miss Praline is amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

i love all of her nicknames...srsly... a one dog freak show!!!!lol

Schnoob

Old NFO said...

That's a JRT for ya... Love the name :-)

charlotte g said...

I loved this. Pictures stellar. Text? "Joan of Bark?" Hee-hee-hee. Everybody looves Shakespeare. But me? I learned he once coined an 8-level pun. I love those....:)
You rock.

SpeakerTweaker said...

Video of that would sell. Srsly.

That reminds me...

There's a guy around the corner from me who was spotted yesterday with his dogs. Before, I thought there was only a B-E-A-yootiful dark-Golden Retriever. I was wrong. I found that he has what can only be described as a bona-fide carbon copy of Miss Praline.

SERIOUS amounts of cute, that little JRT trotting in close behind the big Retriever.



tweaker

Vinogirl said...

I love dog nicknames...Miss Mandible, too funny. One of my nicknames for V1 is Miss Creant...get the drift?