Saturday, June 20, 2009

m-o-o-n: that spells goofy customized vehicles



Here's a nifty car I saw at Panera on Lemmon in Dallas just a couple days before I moved away. I was sorry I hadn't seen it before, but maybe they were just passing through anyway. I especially like the painted barb-wire detail.



I used to know a woman in Dallas who drove a convertible and called herself the "Cow Girl" because she loved cow stuff. She had cow-print everything, and her car was white with cow-spots made of black legos. I think she worked for Yahoo! in the early days. She was a super-nice person. Maybe this is her? I don't know, but I think it's pretty fabulous.

I've always wanted a pair of longhorn ivories on the front of my chariot. I think this car is wonderful.




Good stuff!

7 comments:

HollyB said...

You DO know that's a Sebring Convertible, Right? It's a fabulous looking paint job.

Miz Minka said...

Mooo! Gorgeous. I used to have cow-themed stuff in my kitchen. My favorite was my black & white cow-spot-patterned apron. :)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Hopefully it doesn't have a set of those big plastic bull balls hanging from the rear bumper!

Old NFO said...

My uncle had a pair with about a 6 foot spread on the front of his Caddy back in the day. That was the Longhorn that pissed him off, so it became the centerpiece at the BBQ, and the horns went on the car! Nice paint job though!

Christina RN LMT said...

A car with character! If you were a car, what kind would you be?

Borepatch said...

Made of Awesome.

I want one, because here in snooty Boston-lite it would really bug the neighbors ...

NotClauswitz said...

Back in the 90's I had a friend with cow-spots on his motorcycle racing leathers - he was a husky guy and it was quite funny.