Sunday, December 16, 2007

Um - I've been super-busy lately, so I've not had time to respond to many of the comments you lovely people have been leaving. I aspire to remedy this breach of etiquette by mid-week, hopefully, and also to begin making more regular blog-rounds by that point.

I owe a few email responses to some folks on the blogroll. HollyB told me last week that email she has sent me has been bouncing back to her account for the past few weeks. This is most vexing, considering she is on my list of contacts in that very email account. Anyway, if you've written me and the email has bounced back, please send me a note via comments, which I won't post. It may be time to switch email accounts, or somesuch. They say you get what you pay for, and I've had that account on hotmail for about 10 years, all free. Oh well. Easy come...

1 comment:

Just Another Old Geezer said...

Baby Sis uses Hotmail. It frequently refuses to pass along images. I had to post New Granddaughter's pics on the innerw3bz so Baby Sis could see them. (Did you see them, phlemmy? She's between the posts you commented on last and next to last.) Anyway, I have an account at gmail and never have a problem. Thing I like about it is I can use my email client with it. I do not like web mail. Call me old fashioned I guess but it's browser for browsing and email client for emailing.