Friday, February 25, 2011

WBB

I said some nice things on the obituary site about WBB but someone had them removed. I am sorry you are so small-minded and limited that you can't be a basically decent human being and let me say my peace. It must be horrid to be you. I'm so glad to have no further contact with your limited, condescending, narrow-minded sphere.

This is my tribute to a very lovely gentleman who was alive to knowledge and learning. I will always admire him tremendously, and I know he felt the same of me. I saw his eyes alight with intelligent mirth when I whipped out a quip, and the uncomfortable looking sidewise when someone insipid said something, well, insipid. He recognized my intelligence and I celebrate his. I'm sorry that all in the clan could not merit from his example.