Friday, February 25, 2011

House vs. Bridge



White River at Calico Rock in Arkansas, March 2008.

Thinking of the renovation/refurb on my house, it is perhaps troubling that this video keeps coming to mind. Let Mother Nature take her course, scrap the place and start all over. :P Just kidding. Still, you never imagine you'd see a perfectly good house being thrown out like that.

I wonder if the people who lived there ever figured out where their house ended up? It's probably better not to know...

3 comments:

Morris said...

Reminds me of what we saw here in Australia very recently, in Queensland. Saw this video and immediately thought of a video my niece sent me of something similar..

NotClauswitz said...

Like going to the barber, "just a little off the top." - and in an earthquake and the fire aftermath we shake-n-bake.

Old NFO said...

Probably between Calico Rock and about three miles downstream... And if YOUR house washes away, we've got some issues...