Wednesday, December 02, 2009

NEWS FLASH: I do NOT like these shoes.




I do not care for them, have no urge to try them on, and will not even harbor fantasies of having them even just for the sake of having them.


I'm not lying. I just thought you might like to know there are actually shoes on earth I don't aspire to own.


I realize that in a world of millions of shoe designs, one will occasionally run out of names, but Promiscuous as a shoe brand? Better still, these are referred to as BOOTS. There's lots I could say, just now, but for once I'll hold my keyboard.



*NOT to say there's anything wrong with brass poles and what-have-yous...

12 comments:

Don said...

Those things look like medieval torture devices...yikes.

Wayne said...

Strippers have to get their shoes somewhere. I'm just sayin'. ( and no, I do not harbor any ill will towards strippers. I have fond memories from my youth that...I will not share in a puyblic forum. Lol!)

Farmmom said...

I wouldn't have worn those even when I was young and foolish. And to call them BOOTS? I'm way to country.

On a Wing and a Whim said...

You and me both. Those seem to combine both tacky and uncomfortable in proportions as generous as the shoes are skimpy.

Old NFO said...

Um... those would draw some 'comments' no question...

HankH said...

I read your blog because it almost always causes me to smile, and today was no exception. I'm glad to know there are SOME shoes you don't like ;)

HankH

MiniKat said...

Those are truly hideous. Ugh.

Christina RN LMT said...

Ugh. They look like a cross between a slinky and DNA.

phlegmfatale said...

DW - Medieval was def. pre-patent leather era. Plus metallics in that period were usually, well, metal.

Tolewyn - you ain't right.

FarmMom - indeed - if'n it's called a boot, it oughta help keep the snakes out, not invite them in.

Wing - perfectly stated, my dear.

Old NFO - InDEED!

Hank H - Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you got a grin for your troubles.

MiniKat - Not remotely cute, imho.

Christina - Another apt description, darling!

TOTWTYTR said...

They look like the rest of the wedding ensemble for the "Bride of Frankenstein".

Anonymous said...

Must be causing flutters amongst the S & M crowd, though.
Elsewhere PhD

Hunter said...

How I got to the linked page is far too long a story, but when I first saw it, you were the first person I thought of.

Shoetube: http://shoetube.tv/