Thursday, December 31, 2009

Forget the flatiron...


My hair is curly, and figuring out how to manage it was long the bane of my existence. I figured what's the point of putting a man on the moon if we can't come up with chemicals on earth that make my hair manageable and purty?
Well? I'm waiting.


See? Life without a fabulous mane would be, well, less than fabulous. Fortunately, someone invented Miracle 7 leave-in conditioner. Trust me on this one - if you want to straighten your hair with minimal damage, forget the flatiron and invest instead in a good round brush (boar-bristle, please) and a decent dryer with an air concentrator and a bottle of Miracle 7.


Good stuff.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

But I *like* my crazy, curly hair! I don't ever want to straighten it, so I don't have that problem.

Keeping it from being a frizzy mess, however, is another story, which necessitates the use of three different products. *sigh*