OK, Fathairybastard tagged me on a meme, and this one has rules that I have to link him and show a photo of him. I chose this photo of him in the Ozarks, which is where I am at this very moment.
My five favorite restaurants (which by the way, fall after the houses of women of my family for my preference of best places to eat):
1. Texas de Brazil - I love the churrascarria, or Brazilian steak house. Yes, it's decadent, but you get to eat several different meats and in whatever proportion you prefer.
2. Sushi Sake - Impecable quality sushi, beautiful setting
3. Fifty-Seven - don't even know if it's still there - in London on Gray's Inn Road - had one of the best meals of my life there
4. Ravenous - Healdsburg California - Impeccable meal. Didn't have reservations in this tiny eatery - sat at the bar - had a grand meal - one of the best, ever. Yum. Tried to find their site, and it looks as though they may have closed. Pity.
5. The Grape in Dallas on Lower Greenville - small, cozy, impeccable food.
*Place I'd like to eat: The Old Warsaw in Dallas - very expensive, but supposed to be marvelous, and French Laundry in Napa Valley*
I'm not going to tag anyone with this. Feel free to pick up this ball and run with it, if you feel inspired...