Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sick, but wickedly funny...

About 10 years ago, I followed the antics online of a guy who intentionally cultivated a crop of athlete's foot on his poor, innocent feet. *gack*

Yes, oober-yucky, but at moments sublimely funny. Or diabolically?

Anyway, after all these years, I found it again over here.

Called The Stinky Feet Project, its author sowed little descriptive gems which I'll not abuse you with here. This is precisely as disgusting as you might expect, but if you're on the strange side, you may enjoy it.

Bonus nugget: he's from Arkansas, so we're probably related. :P

2 comments:

Jon said...

I had athlete's foot when I was in grade school. It was a miserable experience, especially when the skin between my toes cracked and started bleeding. Intentionally cultivating the disease is madness.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I will not and cannot watch such a travesty.
Having been in the Army, supported and attached to the infantry, I went to many places & too far on my feet to understand the allure of deliberately abusing them.

B Woodman