Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Computer's fixed...

I'm happy to report that my computer is functional again. Just the same, I was thrilled I'd downloaded the Blogger app on my Iphone - that made the deprivation slightly less annoying.

Today I go to a 10-7 shift on my job, and I'm not thrilled about that. They hired a few new people this past week, so hopefully they'll be on that shift soon and I'll be able to go back to something more workaday.

Had a grand weekend with some very special visitors and I'll try to blog that later. We didn't get to set off fireworks, but I did have some time to think about the importance of the occasion and to celebrate that with dear friends. I hope your July 4th celebration was special and wonderfully meaningful.

Will post again soon.

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

We had such a blast! And don't worry about the fireworks: my roommate had a ton of leftovers and he set them off for us this evening. It was awesome! :)

Old NFO said...

Glad you're back up, and yes the 4th WAS a time of reflection for us too.