Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fun with text messaging

So, I was at Christina's party last night [more on that later] and my phone merrily chirrupped the arrival of a text message from a gal I know:



heheh check out drudge.
I'm turned on by the
Russian with the fire hose.

I'm sick aint I



No.

One might chalk it up to the man-in-a-uniform thing.
Uh.

Or not.

Anyway, photos like this always make me smile and remember Benny Hill, for some reason.

I'd post a link to the photo, but it'll be gone any time now from Drudge's site so here it is:

4 comments:

breda said...

I have to admit that photo gave me a bit of pause, too.

Christina RN LMT said...

There's nothing wrong with being turned on by a man with a massive hose. Just sayin'.

On a Wing and a Whim said...

A male soldier, really fit, doing a dangerous job - and hot and sweaty to boot? What's not to like?

I'm not turned on by it, but I'll admit the man's easy on the eyes.

George said...

I always confuse Bennie Hill with Bennie Hinn. Picture him leaving his pulpit, wearing boxer shorts...