Monday, July 12, 2010

I have triumphed at Muchkin!

On Sunday night, 3 others of our regular 6 came over to play Munchkin. There was a scarcity of augmenting decks in the local stores, but we did manage to pick up a small pack of Munchkin Fairy Dust, Clerical Errors and More Good Cards, all of which added new dimensions of suck and swell to the game. I'm especially loving the pink Fairy Dust cards.

Wing particularly recommended the Unnatural Axe supplemental cards, but we didn't find them in the stores today. At least we'll have that to look forward to.

Anyhoo, I totally got dogpiled tonight and ended up winning in spite of the spite of everyone at the table. It was plenty late and plenty time for the game to end, anyway, but I reserve the right to hold a bitter, nasty grudge. I'm talking about you, Daniel, Chris and LD. You will know my wrath. I'm serious. You're going to pee your pants and cry like little girls and then I will know vengeance. After all, I have the Sandals of Protection. I'd rather have the Boots of Buttkicking, but I'll settle for the sandals for now.

It's gonna get ugly.

Watch this space.

5 comments:

Crucis said...

What's Munchkin?

Never heard of it.

Jon said...

There's an old saying about how revenge is best served. I'm thinking you're recipe will be a classic.

Old NFO said...

LOL- Good on ya Phlegmmy. :-)

Christina RN LMT said...

Ooooh, I bet they're shaking in their shoes...I know *I* would be!

Can y'all bring your cards to my shindig? I sense a game coming on...;)

Moocow said...

Oh noes! But I helped you right up until I stabbed ya in the back!!