Thursday, June 26, 2008

Turns out, I'm a damned caulking prodigy, and it's so very special that you'll have to wait at least an extra day to prepare yourselves for the glory of my mad caulking skills.

For now, let's enjoy a celebrity Thursday, shall we?



***************


Where will Ben
Affleck pop up next?


Why does he look like a floating head in this photo? He's at some charity event in Calgary. Uh. bless him for showing up and all, but...





He's looking rather Bob-Dobbs a la Church of the Subgenius. Emphasis on SUB, there.














And Bob Deniro plays guitar?

Nope. That's The Boss. Love those arm-wrap thingies.

13 comments:

g bro said...

Affleck? Calgary? Hanging out with the indigenous peoples?
And Springsteen looks positively scary. Nice Deniro catch - I'm thinking like Deniro meets Keith Richards.

Zelda said...

The Boss is kind of a tool and he whines like a little bitch. I can't stand him anymore.

And Ben Affleck is definitely sub-something. Such a big head to hold such a small brain.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Deniro for a second.

Love what Zelda said " Such a big head to hold such a small brain". ROFLOL

Scary indeed!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love how they rounded up all 12 African people who live in Calgary for that photo op.

breda said...

Affleck DOES look like Bob Dobbs, holy cow!

LBJ said...

Affleck is a walking bobble head. I'm not sure WHAT the attraction is there.

Buck said...

I'm with Zelda. "The Boss" ain't. I fired him long ago.

NotClauswitz said...

"Boss" is a Union term and what they used to call Joe Stalin - I'm sure Heapsteen is trying on the gloves.
Quack-aafflack - isn't he a duck or something?

Matt G said...

Re: Afleck--

Why do I suddenly feel compelled to go buy a Benneton sweater?

none said...

The boss isn't what he used to be.

Afflack...He just needs to give it up and invest any money he has left.

FHB said...

SOOOO tired of both of those guys. Tedious. WAY tedious.

Meg said...

And what a big head he has!

Unknown said...

I have to admit that he looks Photoshopped in -- I thought it was a joke at first.