Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good googly moogly.

When I worked a 2-10:30PM shift, sometimes I'd have to work until 2:30 AM. More than once, I found myself in a grocery store at 2:45am, standing and staring slack-jawed on the trash bag aisle, trying to work out what I was doing there and which package to buy.

Well, I'm wiped out, and I've found the youtube equivalent of the trashbag aisle: Latte Art.

SRSLY.

Then there's this latte printing machine. I dunno, latte matrix?
Okay, it's the fatigue speaking.



I'm stupefied and feel like I could watch hours of this crap. Going to peel myself away and go to bed and post something in the morning. Saturday was a great day, but I am plumb tuckered out.

4 comments:

Turk Turon said...

Did somebody say, "slack-jawed fatigue"?
I'm there right now! It's 3:23 AM and I'm sitting in my car, 4 blocks from the Capitol, waiting for my shift to begin at 3:30.
Ahhh... latte!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some much needed rest.

Cool printer idea!!!! I'm in awe.

How was shootin'?

Lin said...

To me, if you are 'plum tuckered out', that is a sign of a most marvelous day.

g bro said...

Vous etes tres goofy. Now I have to go find one of those machines.