Thursday, March 20, 2008

Went to see the closing engagement of the Gogol Bordello tour at the Granada Wednesday night. They were having and after-party at a local club, which they did last time, too, and I skipped this one as well. But next time, I'm going to the after party, even if I am too old for this crap. *ting!* *fun!*

***************************************************************
Here's a couple rilly cool videos I just found:

zero gravity water bubble -

NASA
very cool!



and then, air removal from Alka Seltzer bubbles/water in zero g

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had another fun night out.

Loved the bubbles, especially the removal of air. That was interesting. I'm awake now!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Those are gorgeous and fascinating!

I'm so glad you went to see Gogol Bordello after all. Once can sleep when one is dead, right?

Buck said...

Those vids are just waaay-cool, Phlegmmy! Thanks for those.

Christina RN LMT said...

Thanks for sharing the cool science experiments. It looks like it'd be lots of fun!