Friday, March 28, 2008



No respect.

More cruelty from the English tabloids served up hot and steaming for Jack Nicholson, but he can sleep soundly knowing his passport data is secure. Headline? I'm so glad you asked. It's Blubbery Jack Nicholson has a whale of a time in St Barts... but still draws the females. A bit cruel. He's no Sean Connery (who is now 81), but he seems to have no problem pulling the chicks, even with the man-tits on display. The pictures are a bit much, but I did sort of giggle. I didn't understand the point of the above photo, 'ceptin it tied in with the whale story. I think he looks more manatee than whale here. It's sort of strange, trying to figure out what position he's in in the water - I mean, where's his head? I think I see a nipple, but he seems curiously arrayed here. Hmm.

_________________________


One great site that has hilarious send-ups of celeb faces superimposed into unfortunate photos is PlanetHiltron.com. That's where I found this delicious photo of Cameron Diaz' nerdy little secret and from the presidential mash-ups comes the other abomination. Be sure and check out their re-imaginings of Angelina Jolie and Ann Coulter. *fun*

3 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

All the tabloids have fun taking the worst imaginable pics of celebrities and plastering 'em on the front page. Jack Nicholson is ALMOST as repulsive to me as the naked mole rat in your previous post. But it has less to do with his appearance than with his whole persona.

Anonymous said...

I think I see a nipple also. Ew!

Love the Hilary/ Bill look alike picture.

*giggling*

NotClauswitz said...

ROFLAMO - that PlanetHiltron site is wicked esp. wit the prop-pictures and office shots or hwatever the hell they are... What they did to Beckham and his wife is hilarious, he looks like my buddy Kev!