Saturday, March 15, 2008

An 83 year old Granny fought back when a young man tried to steal her purse. She squirted gasoline on him from the gas pump she was holding.

From the article:

"My son said, 'Why didn't you just give (the purse) up?'" Garcia said. "'Hell no,' I told him. That was my purse. I was fighting for what was mine."

One question I have is how did such a clear-headed, spunky woman raise such a milque-toast of a son?

I think I have a greater kinship with her than he does. My kind of gal!

6 comments:

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

WORD!! to his Mother....

phlegmfatale said...

schnoobie - she is made of ass kick.

Anonymous said...

The personification of spunky ol' broad.

If ituz Mrs Myron she'da been lookin' for a match.

FHB said...

Totally! She should have lit the bastard up.

Christina RN LMT said...

Go, Granny!

At least other folks stepped in to help. That's (slightly) encouraging.

I hope I'm as feisty when I reach her age (and that MY daughters have more balls than her son)!

monkey said...

not just fat men in speedos, speedos full stop!!!