Sunday, November 23, 2008










You wouldn't know this about me, but I sort of really get energetic about 11 or 12 at night. That's pretty much the only time I really enjoy cleaning house, actually. Daytime, well, daytime's for sleeping in, getting up at the crack of noon for a lavish lunch out, and then back home in time for a proper nap while there's still good daylight to avoid.

My place has a concrete floor, and starting about 11:15 on Saturday night, I hand scrubbed half the downstairs floor. Yeah, by hand, with a rag.

OOH, and- SHOPPING REPORT! -- Mrs. Meyers' Clean Day cleaners now come in Basil flavor!!! No, it doesn't smell like pesto, but it does smell super-clean without smelling like a bunch of chemicals or artificial fruit or flower scents. I really like the Geranium and Lemon/Verbena scents, but I saw the Basil at Elliot's Hardware at Motor and Maple Friday and had to give it a whirl.

Mrs. Meyers Countertop Spray is good stuff, too. I'll have to check into their pet-oriented products. When someone comes up with something I can feed these varmints to make them pee lavender, well, I'd do it. In the meantime, I'll keep cleaning with Mrs. Meyers, but only very late at night.

**************




Had the wee darlings over Saturday while sis was working and we fiddled with the filters on the logitech camera. We laughed and laughed. Fun!

I'm a lucky auntie.

Now I'm off to scrub the rest of the floor. Cheers, m'dears!

7 comments:

HollyB said...

They are SOOOO precious. I know they get their good looks from Auntie Phlegm.

phlegmfatale said...

Hols- They are the very best kids. actually, their mummy and daddy are very pretty, so it's just left to me to teach them the shopping and attitude skills.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I haven't seen the little man since he was baby!!! What a cutie and big sis, too!

Christina RN LMT said...

Adorable, all three of you! Glad you had fun.

phlegmfatale said...

steff = he's a charmer, oozing talent. very sparky boy

christina - that's the best kind of good time, when you can just goof off with the kids and laugh and play. Love them.

Home on the Range said...

Oh what a fun day with them!

I love Meyer's stuff.

By the way. . I have a gun shell jewelry piece for you from Bear on a B. . . . drop me an address at my email and it will be on its way for Christmas.

I don't do anything other than be the model for them. (wow. stunt bosoms!) but they're starting to sell like hotcakes.

phlegmfatale said...

Brigid - Yeah, the Meyer's stuff is great - love the clean scents. SOOOO excited about my shell jewelry! Stunt bosoms - hee hee! Gonna use that line!