Sunday, September 21, 2008


Ees magnifique, non?

Okay, still considering names for The Boy.


He's holding his own with the wild she-fiend Praline.
Scrapper
Ramses
Zeus
[shortcake was vetoed as too saccharine and emasculating - thanks, Sis!]
Chuy is a favorite with many, and he's a chewy boy, as it turns out.

Balzac

Bluto

Brutus
Wide Track
Hoss?
Hmmm...
Guntur is a particularly delicious name, because it's the name of an Indonesian volcano which means "thunder" and it's also JUST like the German name Gunther, right?
Meanwhile, I'm still thinking...





8 comments:

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

I'm diggin Chuy and Guntur so far....what about Rowlf er....ummm
Woody, ?Dutch....Louie??Toblerone?..ok I'll shut up now....

John B said...

In an earlier message you said you'd never consider a Chi or Dox, so set into motion the chain of events where you got both. Life's funny that way. If I'd been told I'd own a rottweiler, I'd have laughed in their face. Now I can't imagine life without a big sweet dog by my side.....

Christina RN LMT said...

When I hear "Chuy", I think of "Chewie" as in "Chewbacca."
But that's just me.
I say Willi short for Wilhelm.
Or Snickerdoodle! Snickers for short.

Mauser*Girl said...

I think Guntur/Gunther is a very cute name for the little one. You could always call him Gunny for short.

Anonymous said...

I can see Chuy. Sounds appropriate.

M

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking "Biscuit."

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I quite literally squealed when I saw his pic. I can believe how cute he is. you sure know how to pick 'em.

Unknown said...

Oh, he's so cute, I can't get over it. Gunnther reminds me of Friends, so I see a Chuy there. Or what about Peanut to go with Praline?