Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yays!

I has teh Intarw3bz in my apartment. The internet guy came early today. :)
The free wi-fi thing didn't work out - apparently there's too much brick and stuff between me and the source, or maybe I just found the one black-holey spot in the apartment for my machine. I finally had to pony up and pay for it.

To the folks on my blogroll: expect copious comments from yours truly effective toute-de-suite, since I don't have to comment from my cell phone with no caps any mo'.

Yip yip yahoo!

3 comments:

B said...

Ha, I couldn't tell you were commenting from your cellie! Funny.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

We have a hard enough time getting our own wireless in various parts of the house.

It'll be worth the cost though.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were using your cell! You have infinitely more patience than me, darling.