Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SHOPPING REPORT

Several people have asked where I came up with those nutty checks by the artist Shag. Well, I got them from Message! Products, and they have a couple other featured offbeat artists, as well, but you really have to know where to look for them.




You can see Shag's style is that sort of tiki/lounge/voodoo effect.

There are also checks by an artist called Kozik. LOVE the pig with the knife. Yes, these checks can be yours!




Tell your bill payment centers what you really think of them. Dear electric company...

3 comments:

Tickersoid said...

Come to think of it, it's been a very long time since I wrote a cheque. I guess it'd be cool to have something a little different.

NotClauswitz said...

GREAT BLISTERING BARNACLES! I must get the Shag Four Drummers checks *Tiki!* to go with the Tiki-Room(!) and the rest of the ~*Cough*~ living room/bedroom/house...TIKI!

phlegmfatale said...

Tickersoid - I don't like bill companies dipping into my accounts for what they think i owe them. Yeah, I'll pay the full bill, but I'm a little old-fashioned, that way.

DirtCrashr - Yes - you must! They're fab.