Tuesday, December 30, 2008




My girlfriend Kelly came over for dinner Tuesday night. I cooked a fabulous dish of chicken on mushrooms and shallots with fig sauce, which I gracefully sloshed over my right paw resulting in right smarty little burns. Ooch! Clumsy heifer, me.




But it was delish.






Kels brought a gorgeous chocolate mousse cake dessert she made-- she's a real gourmande-- and we had a generally lovely time.




The pups wouldn't leave her alone. I find they gravitate to the person they think most likely to give them scraps.
They went wanting. But Kelly was a sweetheart and threw the Cuz about a million times for Praline.
I've got a couple divine Christmas prezzies to show on the blog rilly soon. Santa's an awfully smart fellow. ;)

4 comments:

Liz said...

When do I get to meet the puppers?!

Sigboy said...

At least there wasn't empty wine bottles laying all over the table!

Buck said...

Izzat port y'all were drinking, Phlegmmy? Great looking dessert!

Hope your burn wasn't too bad, too.

phlegmfatale said...

Liz - you must come over soon!

Sigboy - yeah, could've been UGLY!

Buck - nope - was a marqes de caceres rioja. yum. Burn was indiscernible the next day, fortunately.