Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things are taking shape!

Tidied up loose ends for school. Parking permit ordered, and all that stuff.  I'm getting so excited.  I start school two weeks from Monday.  Hard to believe, and so very heartening.

I'm studying this weekend, but I don't have to lose my mind over it, either, because despite my initial failing test grade (a chagrin-inducing 55.5), subsequent high grades have pulled my average up to a B. The lowest test grade will be dropped, and Monday's final is included in that group, so I'm passing no matter what.  I'm tremendously relieved, and delighted to see my hard work pay off beyond my expectations, since I was aiming for a C.  In this case, over-shooting the mark is to be desired.

Trying to get mi casa out of a state of critical mess.  Monday I work after the final, and then I'm on vacation for the rest of the week.  I'm making a trot down to Dallas for a couple of days, and it's mostly going to be a matter of getting my ducks generally in a row so I take the lot of  'em out with one slug.

I'm going to be bouncing off the walls by the time school starts.  I expect I'm going to need that energy.

1 comment:

Vinogirl said...

Good luck!