Saturday, February 04, 2012

You think the honey badger cares?

BlowFuzzy von Sassy sent me this clip some months ago, and I woke up thinking about this video today.

I am SOOOOO tired. We had a show for schoolkids on Thursday, then a show last night (after I worked 8 hours) and then I have to work 4 hours this morning, have a 2:30 show and a 7:30 show. Tomorrow I need to study for my A&P test on Tuesday. I'm nervous, but I think with proper focus, I can at least pass the test. I'm doing well in the lab, so at least hopefully I'll have a good grade there to pull up the rest of my grade.

So, yeah. You think the honey badger cares?

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hang in there Phlegmmy! :-)

Matt G said...

A. You will of course present yourself in the manner to which your public expects: Badass.

B: I'm pretty sure that the honey badger gives not a pshiht.

aepilot_jim said...

I'm sorry. It's the middle of the night and I'm laughing out loud at that video.