Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thinking of Myron

For years I have been woefully remiss on making the blog rounds. I can't remember the last time I had time to sit and just go through all of them. One thing I've noticed, though, for more than a year, it seems, is that on rare occasions I stepped onto Myron's blog, he had not updated. I was concerned, but knew he was probably going through something and that he'd post when the time was right. Comments are closed on his blog there, so I'll just say a few words here. Myron posted on January 1 about the travails of 2011, which included the deaths of his sister and his lovely wife Jean. I remember following along as Myron posted photos of the kitchen remodel he did and what a lovely home he and Jean had together. I know she must have felt very spoiled and pampered for him to fluff the nest for her. *hint to all you fellows-- we gals love nice kitchens :) * Thanks for letting us have a peek into your life with Jean, Myron, and we all hope 2012 is a better year, indeed. Many blessings to you and yours.

No comments: