Friday, February 03, 2012

Someday...




Justin Bieber's testicles will drop.












I'm baffled generally by celebrity fragrances, but this one blows my tiny little mind in particular. I mean, he's a guy. It's bothersome enough to me that someone wants to buy perfume from Paris Hilton or Britney Spears, but at least you can imagine them wearing their own fragrances.








Oh-- wait. Never mind.








Anyway, it actually smells fairly good and doesn't smell as cheap as most celebrity fragrances do. Still, I find a young male poptart marketing a fragrance for women to be a little, um, yeah.








Then there's the issue of the interesting sculpture on the top of the bottle which-- call me weird, but-- I think looks positively labial.








But if you want to wear this stuff, well, good on you, I suppose. I'm still baffled by the whole Bieber Fever phenom. Rudy Valentino he ain't.

6 comments:

Jess said...

In 30 years, he'll be ike Leif Garret

Momiss said...

I think he is either *yeah* OR taking advantage of the younger culture that seems to give special attention (and MONEY honey) to gays right now. I too am baffled by the perfume "business" these days. Last Saturday I experienced this same kind of thing. I still don't have any new perfume. lol

http://laceyourdayswithhope.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-girl-talk.html

Ambulance Driver said...

Then there's the issue of the interesting sculpture on the top of the bottle which-- call me weird, but-- I think looks positively labial.

It's probably an homage to the Waxahachie courthouse. ;)

Old NFO said...

LOL, interesting side track there Phlegmmy :-)

drjim said...

Always been an "Old Spice" guy myself.

Roscoe said...

I'm more baffled by the appeal of Katy Perry.

There has always been a "Bieber" around for the pre-teen female demographic. Fess up, Phlegmmy -- Shaun Cassidy lunchbox, right?