Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Did you know that goats have accents?

I want a little mini goat for the puppies. I think they'd have great fun gamboling about with a wee goat. Then again, a goat might make my puppies stinky.

Anyway, did you hear about the article in the London Daily Telegraph talking about a study that shows that goats raised in different social groups have different accents?

Maybe I'll just refrain from getting a goat anyway, though and get a wiener dog instead to thicken my little herd. :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

I've been around goats. They will eat anything, including the bark on trees, fence posts, paper, poison ivy, gardens....anything.

Dirk said...

I'm so glad all the problems in the world have been solved so that researchers can spend money on such vitally important topic such as this one.

Kristophr said...

Livestock do not belong in the house, IMO.

Dogs and cats earned their place in homes. Livestock have earned their place on the kitchen plate or on hangers in the bedroom closet.