Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I almost hate to say it, but...




I liked Beatrice's hat. Really, I did. I thought she looked very cute, actually. It was odd, but delightful. It was certainly memorable, wasn't it? I think it was far from being the ugliest hat or fascinator at the Royal Wedding™. I absolutely love it having a life of its own, too. :)



This has achieved virtual omnipresence, and is clearly a portal to another dimension. Now I have my Halloween costume all settled! Me and half the drag queens on the planet.

5 comments:

Jon said...

Paint one John Deere green, with a logo and you'll have a hit with polite society in Branson.

Ruth Massoth said...

Rita, is really funny. Remember me? Kim and Diane's friend Ruth. One of my fondest memories is you standing on my patio singing on my birthday (I don't remember what opera it was from). But it is a wonderful memory and you are a very talented and funny lady.

Rabbit said...

You've seen the Facebook page for Princess Beatrices' Hat, right?

I'm sure you'll get a ping on it now.

Roscoe said...

Imitations of the hat are already available on EBay.

Halloween is a long way away and drag queens have short memories. My money is on Lady Gaga (she has licensed costume accessories) and, if NBC's new drama lasts into October, Playboy Bunnies.

East Of The Pecos said...

If you hurry, you can not only own the genuine article, but support two charities as well.

Yes, it's on eBay. The high bid is currently at a paltry $129,560.02. A bargain at twice the price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230620500557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2715wt_1139

You will have to supply your own cat, though.