Sunday, November 07, 2010

reason #million-and-something Why I Love Tam:

because she writes stuff like this:

But while I was eating lunch I watched the Brat Prince keep trying to strike his favorite chin-uplifted Mussolini pose, with its haughty "Who farted?" moue of confident disdain, but it wouldn't stick, and his facial expression kept drifting back to one that looked like a man chewing on a cat turd.


Tam, tucking into grub at a pub, day after election where the TV monitor was on mute

BWA HAW HAW HAW HAW!!! All this time I was trying to figure out what that expression represented. A man chewing on a cat turd. Yup-- it fits.

3 comments:

Zelda said...

Plegmmy!!! I've missed you and all the hilarious crap you find (not that Tam writes crap- she's brilliant)!

And I'm glad you posted about making butter. My daughters would love to do that.

SCI-FI said...

EPIC.

Old NFO said...

Yep, Tam DOES have a way with words...LOL