Monday, December 10, 2012

Technicolor yawns. Or burps. Or...

For what few gifts I'm giving this year, it's a home-spun Christmas. Making this rainbow scarf for a very colorful creature, I foolishly left the project on the coffee table. The next day, Miss Mochi came gaily sashaying through trailing a wake of tangled yarn and scarf-to-be. I had to liberate the yarn and scarf, and a couple feet of yarn had to be pulled from Mochi's guttiwuts. Back on task, I am crocheting and erred on the side of good taste and cut out the yarn wot she swallered. If the scarf was for myself, though, I woulda left in the nommed bit.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

That's gonna be a purty one! :-)

Ambulance Driver said...

If she digests any, that will be the only time Mochi is capable of pooping a rainbow of Skittles. ;)

phlegmfatale said...

Old NFO - Thank you! I LOVE the colors. :)

Ambulance Driver - LOL. She would LOVE that, except she'd probably harrass the rainbow to death.