Thursday, December 27, 2012

Music for going over cliffs, and such.

I showed some Tom Waits to Mom earlier on YouTube and we got some laughs out of it. Then tonight, oddly enough, a 1979 Austin City Limits with Tom Waits came on at 10:00 PM, and Dad and I watched that, and laughed some more. Dad said "whatever he is on must be really good."

Heh.

Slept very late, with strange, vivid dreams. Danger leapt all around me, but I was not afeared. Sleeping pill again tonight. Yes, I think so, yesh. Yesh.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers for a restful recovery... or as close to one as you can get...

drjim said...

My wife tried to watch that last night.

She doesn't "get" Tom Waits, so we changed it.

And I hope you heal quickly. Teh puppehs need you!

Matt G said...

Heck I don't really "get" Tom Waits. My wife does. I want to.

I'm glad you got to share that with your dad. Any fool could see how you love him so. :)