Friday, December 28, 2012

Shawl #2 completed

This one is finished and now I'm on to the next project, but I'll probably start tomorrow. The pattern for this shawl includes a kind of fringe trim, but I made mine without. I don't know why, but I like the edge unadorned. On the first one, I accidentally used the wrong size hook to begin with, and I also started with a stitch that was too tight, and these factors made for edges that kind of curl up. I just need to block and stretch it. I'm enjoying crocheting, and the activity level is about perfect for my present energy.

Feeling better every day. :)

3 comments:

Keads said...

Wonderful! I have no skills in that arena. More wonderful that you are on the mend.

Lin said...

That's pretty amazing. What's the R-value with all those big holes in them? Could I get mine done with pink Fiberglas wool at about an R-7?
It's friggin' COLD here now!

Or, can I send you steel wool to crochet a pair of mufflers for my Commando? Or singles for the A350s?

Old NFO said...

Purty, and COLORFUL! :-) Glad you're starting to feel a bit better!