Wednesday, December 05, 2012

New phone

My new iPhone arrived Tuesday. I was pleased to see how small the literature was this time, because who really rtfm? Not me, apparently.

Going to be more selective on apps this time. Probably no ocarina or glow sticks or scritchin kitty.

Surgery is a week from tomorrow. A&P lab final is tomorrow and macroeconomics final opens Friday. I have a good solid B there, so I'm putting all my study energy into anatomy. The end of this semester will be a huge relief.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Congrats on the new toy... :-) Thoughts and prayers sent too for your quick recovery.

Matt G said...

Right there with you, friend.
This semester is ending with stress. Hell, the year is.

charlotte g said...

For some reason, I believe all will come out well. A lot comes from reading you and knowomg you from friends and family. You have many gifts to count on this Christmas time. All of them are inside. Percolatin' away.