Sunday, September 23, 2012

This is getting really old.

I've tried several times to log in to blogger recently on both my PCs and on my Mac. Blogger apparently doesn't want me in on the old PC either on IE or on Firefox. Can't get in on the newer PC on IE or on google chrome, and I can't get in on Safari on my Mac. Maybe it's my wireless connection in my house, but this is getting stale. Srsly.

Anyone have any thoughts on what the problem might be?

In other news, to my elation, I made a 74 on my A&P II exam. I feared I might have scored below 50%, so 74 suits me just fine. I had an uncharacteristically high degree of test anxiety that time, and I'm sure I made it all harder than it actually was. OTOH, I have my first big test in Macroeconomics this week, and I'm filled with trepidation. Maybe it'll be okay anyway. Que sera, sera, and all that crap.

In even better news, my Vacay starts Saturday. I booked for 8 days off, but I think I'll go ahead and take the other two and make s full two weeks if it. I'm tired. So tired.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Erin Palette said...

Apparently Blogger is having issues and many people are having trouble.

Say, how are you able to write this if you can't log in?

pediem said...

That's wonderful about the A&P II exam! I know how worried you were about it.

Trust me. It does get easier from here on out.

pediem

Matt G said...

It sounds like you deserve it, lady.

Enjoy.

And you'll blow that Macro test outta da watah.

phlegmfatale said...

Erin: doesn't the post say it was posted from my iPhone? Apparently they still like iPhones.

Erin Palette said...

Derp! Reading comprehension fail.

Mostly because I find texting to be tedious and it never occurred to me that someone would go to all that effort.

Old NFO said...

Good for you! 74 is MUCH better than 54... and you're not the only one having problems...

Roscoe said...

Do you have a VPN client installed on the PCs for times when you work from home?