Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blogiversary. Or not!

I don't normally mention my blogiversary, but it's been 10 years today.  Much in my life has changed, but I still love blogging. :)

I've met a lot of incredible people and made some of the best friends of my life, so I'm really pleased someone on Blogger invited me to play their reindeer games.  :)

*****  woke up and thought wait!  WAS it September 20?  No.  Was September 16.  See?  I normally don't mention it, and I still don't mention it on the date.  Meh.   I think the usual thing would be to have some sort of taking-stock post and all, but I have too many irons in the fire right now and I'm not sure I'm fit to assess where I am, where I've been, where I'm going.  But the sentiment is the same: I'm glad to be a part of the community of bloggists, and I love the tribe of which I'm a member, many of whom are bloggers. 

Here's to more years of the same. :)

12 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

That is a long time! Very cool! Congrats!!

Jay G said...

Wow. Ten years, you've got me beat even with my stint as co-blogger...

Congrats, phlegmmy! That's a decade of phabulousness!

drjim said...

Congrats. Phlegmmy!

Keads said...

Congrats!

Vinogirl said...

Wow! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Phlemmy!

gfa

Old NFO said...

Thanks Lady, and yes the friends ARE worth it! :-)

tc in tx said...

Congratulations on a blog well done!

Rabbit said...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed every bit of it!

Jennifer said...

Awesome! I feel blessed to count you as one of my friends. Never would have guessed that blogging would have brought such amazing people into my life.
Here's to lots more!

Christina RN LMT said...

Happy Blogiversary! Yep, the internet and blogging are wonderful things. I fell supremely lucky to have met you and all my other "imaginary" friends. You totally rock!

Tam said...

Happy slightly belated Blogiversary!

Your stuff always makes me smile. :)