Saturday, April 14, 2012

about $300,000 of nice butts


Rock Island Auction Company's display here at the NRA Convention is nothing short of breath-taking. Here's a dishy row of nice butts of vintage rifles being auctioned soon, and the low-end of the estimates on these range from $4000 to $150,000 on the low end. The hardware on these is spectacular. I should have brought a drool cup.

The scale of this show is difficult to convey, but it's absolutely massive, and the booths are impressive, to say the least.

I've found at least 2 of my near-future firearm acquisitions. Bought a nice Blackthorn cane for my brother and one for Himself from Cold Steel.


3 comments:

drjim said...

I am SO jealous of you guys!
Have fun, be safe!

Old NFO said...

LOL... Figures you would take THAT view... ;-)

Jennifer said...

Love it!
Dangit! Forgot to have Himself to show off his new stick