Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Though this comes late in the day today, it is no less heartfelt.  Mom, you and Dad have been such a great support to me always, and you've been a huge emotional support during this difficult semester.  Your sympathetic ear and advice has been a great comfort to me at the most difficult moments, and I knew I had someone rational to pour out my heart and anxieties. Your belief in me means so much - I know you see my best qualities and that you love me in spite of my worst, as well. :)

 Thank you for all the times you've been there for me.  I hope your day was filled with the knowledge that you are treasured by all your kids.  I love you very much!

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

They have raised a truly wonderful daughter. I hope it was a good day for all of you.