Thursday, January 07, 2010

Serbian Lowrider



LouLou The Baby Shoe™ is in the shop where someone is going to tidy up her dirty, dirty nethers. I would have my car in the shop on the coldest day in yonks, but it couldn't be helped. I think she would have stranded me sometime in the next little bit if she'd not had a proper seeing-to. I've been so busy gadding about all over the country in recent times that it's rather like the inside of a gypsy wagon, only without the fleas. But you might want a tetanus shot before riding in. I did manage to round up most of the stray .22LR skittering around the floorboard, but beyond that, well, bit of a mess, really...

4 comments:

Cliff47 said...

Just proves the validity of my Grandfather's observation that "If you drive it, you gotta maintain it".

He also observed "You can lead a horse to water, but if you can make him float on his back, you've got something". Still working on that one...

Zelda said...

I did manage to round up most of the stray .22LR skittering around the floorboard

Yeah, that made me laugh.

Old NFO said...

I'd be REAL careful moving the seats back and forth...LOL

NotClauswitz said...

They better be careful, cardboard can crumple!