Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good morning here's the news, and all of it is good.

It was jolly decent of Ted Kennedy to go ahead and shuffle off this mortal coil so they could hold an election in Massachusetts for a change.

I don't know about you, but today I'm very happy that Jay over at MArooned has something to celebrate. It's nice to know that there may be more kindred spirits in Massachusetts than anyone imagined.

****************

Things have been very roller-coastery of late, but I expect to have good news to tell you soon. Also, with recent maintenance and dad's help, I'm getting about 50 miles more per tank of gas. Yays!

All the same, I'm glad this is a short week.

4 comments:

Jay G said...

My feet are expected to return to earth in about three days...

GO SCOTT GO!!!

Anonymous said...

Fifty more miles to a tank equates to a Dairy Queen banana split. I say splurge and enjoy.

Crucis said...

Ol'd Ted's been sober for almost a year---until last night. Now he's on another binge.

Old NFO said...

:-) Agreed!