Tuesday, January 12, 2010

fer feck's sake

Did you know there's a huge community of folks who scour the internet daily for new information about Avatar? I'm not making that up. Some of them admit to feeling suicidal because they've had a glimpse of a beautiful world and they see how wonderful life could be and they know this lovely existence is made of unobtanium.

It's all so silly, really. Obviously Pandora totally blows because there were no dogs there. I don't want to live in a world without dogs. Let's wash the bad taste out of our mouths with some baby wiener-dog footage, shall we?


Feel better now? Me too. :)

6 comments:

Old NFO said...

More press about people who cannot live in the real world... no surprise... sigh...

Lawyer said...

I cannot let me girls see this! They'll have me buying one before the video is over.

Farmmom said...

That's just adorable!

Jon said...

Thanks. I needed that.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh my goodness, is there anything finer than a baby wiener dog? No, I thought not.

Vinogirl said...

This is so funny! At lunch today, a co-worker was going on about Pandora and Unobtanium (seriously, could they have not come up with a better name for it)...what is wrong with people?
Go dogs!