Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday, Puppy Sunday: Bedtime for Chuy


But I want to sleep with you so badly! I'll just be small and warm and furry and tuck myself over here in the big middle of your pillowscape, mommy. You'll hardly know I'm here. Unless you let Praline sleep with us and we have to tussle at 5:00 in the morning. Otherwise, you'll hardly know we're here. Except when we push you to the edge of the bed so we can stretch our legs out right in the middle. You probably won't even know we're here.
So, can we? Huh? Canwecanwecanwecanwe?
SRSLY.

4 comments:

Vinogirl said...

He is cute, probably hard to resist!

Old NFO said...

:-) Now THAT face will get him just about anything he wants...

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT THAT FACE. AND THOSE PAWS.

I'm dying from the cute. And I find myself missing Harley and Tucker even more...

Christina RN LMT said...

See, for me it's the EYES. Look into those meltingly brown eyes, so filled with love and supplication. You're toast, you know.