Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sick Puppy... Saturday Night Fever edition


Meaning me.


Teh puppehs are happy as clams at high tide and fine as frog hair. This weekend we'll probably put a moratorium on the no pups on mama's good sheets rule, as I'm in need of little fur hot water bottles.


I think this is the flu. It stresses me out, and since the near-fatal bout with pneumonia a couple years ago, I'm frightened of any sniffle or illness-- I know what a slippery slope it such things can be. I had some amazing health insurance then and I don't now. This time, though, I know I won't have [content deleted on second thought] and I'm calling that a net win, whatever the outcome.
Will write again when I feel better. *ugh*
************************
er, just a quick little rant, mebbe.

Speaking of things purported to be unreasonably warm wot weren't: as the whole climategate thing unravels, I'm waiting to hear how Al Gore was knowingly, intrinsically tied to the deception, and all the while profiting from same.
Thank goodness he invented the internet, eh?
There. Feeling better already.

6 comments:

Farmmom said...

Get to feeling better hun. We are thinking of you.

rremington said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Christina RN LMT said...

Awww, feel better soon, sweet Phlegmmy!

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

Airborne always helps me avoid or if already sick lessen the duration of whatever funk hits me!.. not to mention you are more badass than some damn bug!
Feel better Darlin!

Old NFO said...

Hope you Get Better SOON Phlegmmy :-)

On a Wing and a Whim said...

*hugs* Hope you feel better and get well soon!