Friday, February 08, 2008


Douchebaggery 5.0



Were you so busy spending money on your Ferrari or Bentley that not only do you live in a house that would blow down if you farted, you also have no garage for said righteous ride?

Well, happy days are here again, darlin'! Introducing the Car Capsule, an inflatable plastic bubble guaranteed to keep your hoop-d free of dust, garden tools and other funky things.

________



Oh, and a fascinating discussion on re-building the Titanic over at the gorgeously clever halfbakery.com. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

But would it protect the car during a tornado? I bet lots of people would have liked a "house capsule" over the past few days...

david mcmahon said...

I have to ask the question,

If I buy the capsule, does the car come with it?

Anonymous said...

Gloopstick!

It actually breaks my heart to read ads for cars that were built years ago, and have only accumulated a handful of miles. What a tremendous waste.

I feel the same about leaving fine firearms unfired.

Anonymous said...

Id never thought up an idea like this. I wonder what the cost is, I'm guessing half the cost of the Ferrari, and just how many people will buy one???????

Reminds me of a doghouse for cars.

LBJ said...

My Dad went through a phase where he was buying gadgets on TV. One, that I was given as a gift. . was a CAR Duster. A large but delicate duster on a stick. . Sort of a Swiffer on Steroids. I lived on a small ranch at the time, Longhorns with the ex. I took my truck out four wheeling, got about 4 inches of mud caked on its every surface and then posed in front of it, with my "car duster" and sent the picture to Dad. He got the point.

FHB said...

bizarre.

DBA Dude said...

OMG - you can buy them over here, now I know that the end of the world is nigh upon us.

Kevin said...

I've seen those for Harleys too. Think they call them Harley bubbles...

Lin said...

Seems it would be a vast improvement on the front lawn over those irritating blow-up snow globes during Christmas. I'd much rather look at nice machinery.