Friday, August 01, 2014

Vacation!

Monday was my last day on the summer job, and now I'm in Dallas visiting family and friends. It's been a blast, but I'm missing my doggies, and I'm heading home Monday night. Saw this horrid graffiti at a bar on Harwood. Loved it! There's something mystical, otherworldly about this tableau. And totally messed up. 
Sorry! I guess it's not graffiti if it has been intentionally done by the owner. I guess this is a mural? Advertising? What? Whatever it is, it's rather astonishing. 

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Methinks somebody imbibed a bit TOO much before 'attempting' that mural... :-)

Ed Skinner said...

Classy joint. Reminds me of a place in FL frequented by women in WW II helmets on three-wheel motorcycles who play the bar's "Sex Organ Bingo" on Tuesday nights. Choice place!