Wednesday, August 06, 2014

The Nomnivore strikes again!


These cork trivets from Ikea are great for putting under hot plates when eating on the coffee table, but I have to remember to always put them up, as the Nomnivorous One is always lurking, waiting for her moment.  Cork is lots of chewy fun!
 
As per usual, I find it impossible to be mad at her. I know what she is and I'm pretty vigilant about what's within snout-snatching distance for her, since her emergency surgery earlier this year. I am tempted to say she is why I can't have nice things, but in truth, the pups are such nice things that all other material things pale in comparison. 
 
Still: bratty!

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh, NOT good... But better than shoes!

phlegmfatale said...

You speak truth. An attack on beloved shoes might test my patience, actually. I am pretty vigilant that the sooper special shoes are put up in the shrine as soon as they are removed. Not taking chances!

Anonymous said...

My Dachshund Ginger decided that she did not like the dining room wallpaper. Needless to say, she was right, it looks better painted.
Her big thing is stealing dirty socks.
They do have a mind of their own, but we love them anyway!
Tux in Canada

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Your puppies are such a bundle of adorable, I can certainly understand how putting away the temptibles is a perfectly good compromise. It's the reason I can't have houseplants or cut flowers, as the kitteh has had a few too many $400 tummy aches.