Monday, August 25, 2014

New glasses

Holly's been telling me for years how great her glasses from Zenni are. I but the bullet and ordered some 2 weeks ago today. I wanted something funky and colorful, so I took a chance on this pair. With shipping and an extra scratch coating on my prescription lenses, my total was $35.95. Kind of hard to argue with a bargain like that. 

I just ordered a spare regular pair in red and a sunglasses pair, and my grand total for all 3 (including polarized mirror lenses on the sunglasses) will be about $160. I may never buy designer frames again. 

Oh, and they'll engrave your name inside the arm of the frame. Neat, eh? 

3 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Too cute! Both you and the glasses! You definitely rock one another.

Anonymous said...

SHARP!
The glasses, too.
:=)

gfa

Vinogirl said...

So fun!